Hands are pretty amazing, they can be used for good or bad. You can tell a lot about someone by looking at their hands, and I'm not talking about fortune telling. I mean if the person works with their hands they may be callused or dirty. We should want "clean hands and a pure heart," but I don't think that was literal. My hands never have long or manicured nails, with five kids it just isn't a priority. I think hands symbolize more than we realize, anyway, I just wanted to remember the way these little hands looked so I took a picture. It's Grace, Abby and me, all the girls.This is Ammon's hand. He taught me some new terminology yesterday, "I got a monkey-bar sore," he said. I always just thought they were called blisters.

2 comments:
Well you know how I feel about pictures. I love that one. They grow fast, soon their hands will be bigger than yours!
One of those hands looks like it has done some asbestos work in the past! Ha Ha!
Post a Comment