Monday, December 8, 2008

Click to play Happy Birthday Ammon
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Ammon had his 7th birthday! He was 10.6 lbs when he was born, a real surprise! Some things I love about Ammon are.....

1. He is so easy going, just tends to go with the flow

2. He shares whatever he has

3. He plays with others very good.

4. He thinks about what he's saying when he prays and never says the same thing over and over.

5. He is very cautious, so I don't have to worry so much! I love that!

6. He is so smart and gets his homework done without prodding.

7. He is very responsible, If I say come home at a certain time he is there.

8. He still likes me to hold him.

9. He'll eat anything except tacos and picked hotdogs for his birthday dinner, easy, YEAH!

10. His angelic eyes and sweet face.

Happy Birthday! We love you, Ammon!!

No comments: