Monday, January 26, 2009

MOVED

Well we did it, we moved. It was something I have been fighting for a long time, but Ian has this dream of building a house, so here we go. We are planning on starting this summer and until then have moved to a little house in Gridley. Ian's parents are going on a mission this summer and we will live in their house while building ours. It has all fallen into place so perfectly, with a friend of ours needing to rent a house (ours) and my parents having a empty house in Gridley, after a few years of feeling uneasy about building I am finally at ease about the whole thing. Until our house is built my theme song is " 5 kids in a little house" sung to the tune of "fat man in a little coat" from Tommyboy. It helps me keep things on a lighter note when chaos abounds.

6 comments:

Amy Collins said...

Glad you are all moved in, bummer you are squished...but at least it is only for a short time. We miss seeing you guys every week.

AaronTara said...

Good luck building! Aaron and I dream of a day when we can build a house. Love you guys!

B&A said...

Hey aunt Kat! I hope the move went well. I had no idea that you had a blog! I'm going to be faithful in keeping ours up to date! I love you so much!

Rachel said...

I am so glad things fell in to place for you guys. I know you were struggling with that decision. We miss you guys and Tyler still asks if he will ever get to see Ammon again.

Sheryl Towers said...

I guess we shouldn't be out of town so much, I didn't even know you were moving. I'm really sad! So, who is renting your home? Come and visit sometime.

Wendy said...

Yeah! So that means you'll be back in Loma Rica Ward? Cool!! Cute blog, btw...