Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter




Gotta love Sam's Club little girl dresses, they reminded me of neapolitan ice cream.


Bradfords Best Buddy!!

Getting ready to go on the egg hunt.




6 comments:

Amy Collins said...

I love the pictures of the girls! Abigail is so big now and so cute. I also had to laugh at Bradford, with the basket on his head...too funny!

Aaron and Michelle said...

Don't you think the girls' dresses are a bit immodest! I can't believe you, of all people! Ha Ha! They look so adorable!

Marie said...

I am really really jealous right now!!! I really wanted those dresses for Jill and Emily but they sold out of Jill's size right away and of course they had to match so I had to do something different. Your family looks beautiful!

Rachel said...

It is amazing how fast kids change!! We will be here when you guys are in Disneyland so let us know your plans.

B&A said...

oh I'm crying right now! that picture is so cute- I miss my family! This reminds me of one of those pictures that they'll look at years later and think, "Look how young we were, and that day was so much fun!" I love you!

AaronTara said...

The girls' dresses were adorable! They are getting so big. I didn't do dresses this year... probably next. We miss you guys!