

I just realized I never posted anything about the boys baseball experience that they have been having here in Gridley. It has been wonderful because for the first time Ian is not coaching and I get to actually watch some of the games instead of chasing kids around. There is a little fenced in play ground right by the field that is wonderful, the snack bar and bathrooms are right by the stands and Abigail has been really good most of the time staying in the play-pen. Did I say the boys baseball experience or mine, they have been loving it too! What can go wrong when they always get a free snowcone after every game, right? For the first time I am singing, Take me out to the ball game," and actually mean it.
1 comment:
That is good your liking it because I have a feeling you will be spending endless hours of your life at games!
Post a Comment