This is Bradford just after he cut his own hair. so of course I had to shave it off. This picture of him all dirty is seriously a daily event. There is definitly no skipping baths around here. He looks like such a little red neck with his shorts and boots. I'm also posting a picture of Abby. Her hair amazes me almost daily at how curly it is and red. I love it!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Hair....
This is Bradford just after he cut his own hair. so of course I had to shave it off. This picture of him all dirty is seriously a daily event. There is definitly no skipping baths around here. He looks like such a little red neck with his shorts and boots. I'm also posting a picture of Abby. Her hair amazes me almost daily at how curly it is and red. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures...your kids are so cute! Just look at those big brown eyes on Abby!
Post a Comment