My children have issues with teeth. They just don't come out very easy. We are so happy Grace lost her tooth, of course the other one was already growing in behind it, but we were glad we didn't have to pay to get it pulled. Ian did the old dental floss to the door trick and it worked like a charm. Here is her big cheeky grin. The thing I will remember the most is how she kept saying, "I can't wait to tell Jenna." (her #1 buddy at school)
Friday, November 20, 2009
Grace lost her first tooth......
My children have issues with teeth. They just don't come out very easy. We are so happy Grace lost her tooth, of course the other one was already growing in behind it, but we were glad we didn't have to pay to get it pulled. Ian did the old dental floss to the door trick and it worked like a charm. Here is her big cheeky grin. The thing I will remember the most is how she kept saying, "I can't wait to tell Jenna." (her #1 buddy at school)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Laura has a tooth that's about to fall out... she is so excited and can't wait to give it to the Tooth Fairy. I'll keep the floss trick in mind. : D
Cute! Meliah has one that's loose and she won't let us touch it. She's never had one come out on it's own.
Loved your picture, Grace. You look real cute.
Love,
Grandma Pietz
**smiles** Love it! Has the other one come out yet?
Post a Comment