Sunday, November 25, 2012
Thankful...
I am thankful for so much and I know that everything I have is a gift from Heavenly Father. It seems that he grants me everything I ask for and anything I have ever wanted. Sometimes I start to feel a little down because when I think that I'm pushing 40 and there are so many things that I thought I would do and be and I'm not the way I dreamed of being I get a little down...... for instance I thought I would be a way cooler mom than I am. You know that old church movie about the little boy that came home from school to ambulances and his mom ends up dying. Then he has all these memories of her playing football with him and special things they did together. Well I always wanted to be a mom like that. One that played with my kids alot, well I kinda feel like I'm not so good at that. But this past week Ian and I took the kids down to New Port beach for vacation and it was so totally awesome. We didn't plan anything, no outings or amusement parks just hanging out at the pool and beach. Other than not being around our extended family it was the best Thanksgiving ever. It's hard to explain but it was so great to just be us and build memories with our little family. It made me more grateful than ever for my blessings. Here are a few pictures we took on the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are an awesome mom!! Our families are going to be grown up before we know it!
Love you sis! I'm so glad you got to do that and just be your family. I want to be just like you!
Post a Comment