Thursday, August 6, 2015

TICK TOCK....Where does the time go????



 I feel soooooo bad that I have not been keeping up on the happenings of our life on this blog. Where does the time go? With the invention of smart phones and Facebook/Instagram I have not made the time to keep this journal/blog. I just do quick status updates but it's just not the same as having it all together here. As I looked back at it today it made me happy that I once did this, but sad that I haven't for the past few years. Time has moved so quickly and this is a picture of our current family. Everyone is growing up so quickly. Just a quick update....Ivan is soon to be a junior and will get his license at the end of the month.  Ammon is playing football currently in Gridley for the Titans and will be an 8th grader. Grace will be a Young Woman soon as she turns 12 in December and is just such a good/faithful girl. Bradford is an amazing student and athlete with such focus, like no kid I've ever seen. He is just so good at everything he does, doesn't take after his mom that's for sure. Abby is the cutest thing you'll ever see with an amazing personality. Seriously just a light in our lives. Ian and I are still in love and trying to figure out how to keep up with this crazy life but all in all we are so happy and thankful for our many blessings.

No comments: