Tuesday, August 19, 2008

FIRSTS.......





It was the first day of school for the boys. The morning went pretty smooth except Ivan didn't want to wear his new shoes because they were too stiff and as he said, "I won't be able to run fast." I told him fine then I would take them back to the store and so he decided being fast wasn't so important and wore the shoes. Ammon had no complaints but we couldn't talk him into untucking his shirt. Whatever, right?
We also had a back to school party at the Aquatic Park here and well, Bradford fell and hit his head on the slide and got his first stiches. I put first because with him I'm sure it won't be the last. He was amazing when it happened he didn't even cry and when he got the stiches he was so good and just kept saying ouch over and over but didn't scream or anything. Such a good kid!!

4 comments:

Amy Collins said...

Those are great pictures. Ammon is so funny, but I see his point. If he untucked his shirt than you wouldn't be able to see his cool belt. Makes perfect sense to me ;)

Aaron and Michelle said...

Thanks Kathryn! That was sooo fun last night... except for Bradford's accident. It makes for good memories though!

Marie said...

So cute and such boy things. Stitches, shoes and shirts - things that makes a boys world go around. They all look so big! Thanks for the update.

Lindsay said...

That is funny that Ammon wouldn't untuck his shirt.