Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We love Aunt Barbara

This is Aunt Barbara. She is the kids Grandpa's sister. She lives a mile or so away from us and has been a heaven send for me. She picks the boys up from school everyday so I don't have to interrupt naps or load up the kids in the middle of the day. She is always willing to babysit even at the last minute and when I was feeling sick a week ago she brought over dinner and helped me a ton. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for her. The best thing is I can tell she really loves us and that makes it wonderful to have her around, who doesn't like to feel loved, right! I know Aunt Barbara will be reading this, so thank you and we love you!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are very lucky to have her!!! What a nice person. I love your toe picture very cute!!

Amy Collins said...

That is so neat, I'm glad that you have an Aunt Barbara too ;) What a wonderful blessing.

Sheryl Towers said...

Hey, I found you on Ashley's!!!!! What a small world, huh? So, you got Ashley's blog from my other daughter Angela, that's crazy!

I love your blog! Especially the toes! See you around.

YES ON PROP 8, even with the 2nd sign and the Palin sign stolen!!!!!When I get back next week I'm putting them in my top windows of my house, DO YOU THINK THEY'LL BREAK MY WINDOWS? Kind of scary!