My sister tagged me for telling my quirks, believe me I'm digging hard because I'm very normal.
1. I hate shopping for clothes. (I know, most women love it but I can never make up my mind so it becomes a huge chore to shop. Hence, I have limited clothing in comparison with most women.)
2.I often say my vowels in the mirror very dramaticly to try and strengthen my face muscles.
3. I always wake at 5:30am almost to the minute but don't get out of bed for at least an hour.
4. I have dreams about kids drowning at least once a week. (That one is a little disturbing I know.)
5. Sometimes if I'm really tired my eyes shake and I have to tilt my head up or down to refocus, (so if you see me walking around with my head tilted you know I had a baby up in the night which seems to be everyday lately.)
6. I have been to Costa Vida probably 100 times but I've only tried four things on the menu. and two of those were bites of Ian's food.
So now I guess it's your turn, is that how this thing works. Whatever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kathryn, seriously, if you don't have a kiddie gate, put one up, or if you even have locks on your doors, put the door handles up where little one's can't reach. You can never be too safe, you know what I mean regarding my grandson Evan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbrUQNK4kGU
Post a Comment