Thursday, November 27, 2008

Stuffed and Thankful




I really liked all the pictures of people stuffing their faces.
I'm still stuffed too, we ate two turkey dinners today and I didn't have to cook either one. That is one of the perks of living so close to family. We were able to go to Ian's family at 2:00 then to my family at 5:00. Both places were alot of fun, alot of food and alot of pie. My favorite was the apple since that's what I had at both places, there were plenty of other choices, but well, I guess I'm traditional and I just don't tend to like change. So, enough about the food I wanted to list a few things that I'm thankful for.
1. My church and the peace it brings to me on a daily basis when I struggle with the chaos of having 5 little kids.
2. Five little kids that are teaching me things I couldn't learn any other way but by force, and the amazing individuals they are and the sweet joy and laughter they bring into my life and of course all the hugs I get from them, etc., etc....
3. My amazing husband and his ability to put up with my tantrums and how he just loves me even when I go crazy. Also what a romantic guy he is, he's so much better than me in that department.
4. Health, we are all healthy except for a raging sore throat i have right now but serious health issues aren't a problem right now.
5. Too many other people and stuff to name or this post will be way too long.......