I was telling Grandma Pietz about Abby and her love affair with Dixie. Whenever Abby is out side and walking around Dixie is right with her and will lie down to let Abby climb on her back. Dixie just follows Abby around and vice versa. Abby is even saying "Dede" whenever we are out. I have never trusted any animals but Dixie is really a good dog. So, as per request here is a picture of Abby on Dixie for grandma.
Friday, September 4, 2009
As per request....
I was telling Grandma Pietz about Abby and her love affair with Dixie. Whenever Abby is out side and walking around Dixie is right with her and will lie down to let Abby climb on her back. Dixie just follows Abby around and vice versa. Abby is even saying "Dede" whenever we are out. I have never trusted any animals but Dixie is really a good dog. So, as per request here is a picture of Abby on Dixie for grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kat, Thanks for the picture. We love it. Dad says it looks like you have a dog. Dixie won't want to come back to uw with all the kids closeby.Love,Grandma
A love affair? I think Abigail is just a really loving little lady! I sure love her!
Post a Comment