I need to catch up on this so I am just going to take it one day at a time, one step in front of the other. This is a picture of Bradford feeding the baby calf that lost it's mother. The kids have named him Yoshi, (from the Dragonball Z movie). They really love going to feed the calf and I must admit it is one of my favorite chores too.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
One day at a time....
I need to catch up on this so I am just going to take it one day at a time, one step in front of the other. This is a picture of Bradford feeding the baby calf that lost it's mother. The kids have named him Yoshi, (from the Dragonball Z movie). They really love going to feed the calf and I must admit it is one of my favorite chores too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yoshi, that sounds like something my kids would do too. You take really good pictures Kat and I love reading your blog.
We miss you! That is the most adorable picture of Bradford... makes me really miss you all. The other day Lizzy said, "Do you think Grace misses me?" She misses Grace soooo much!
We love the picture of Bradford and the baby calf. We check often and are glad to see his picture. We've misssed your updates. How you do it at all is a miracle to me with all you do. Thanks.
Love,
Mom and Dad Pietz
Post a Comment