Friday, January 15, 2010

Ian had a birthday too!


You wouldn't know it but Ian had a birthday too! We actually went to Chuckee Cheese on his birthday and he didn't even complain. I just wanted to write a few facts about my Ian, just some small things that I admire and love about him.
1. He is confident, I admire this because it is something I truly lack, I am always second guessing myself even if I'm right but Ian can make you believe he is right just by the confident way he presents himself, it is a very good trait to have in a husband.
2. He likes people, he is always wanting to have people over and make new friends.
3. He is adventurous, likes to go new places, try new things and isn't afraid to do anything.
4. He is quick to say sorry, sometimes if he hurts my feelings, which is usually purely by accident he is very quick to just say sorry.
5. He is smart, this one is a double edge sword, but I wouldn't have it another way.
6. This one is silly but I love that he always turns his clothes right side out before he puts them in the laundry, saves me a lot of trouble.
7. A bunch of other silly little things that would probably totally embarrass him if I shared so I won't, this is mostly for posterity sake anyway, right?
Anyway totally love my 35 year old hubby. This is a picture of him doing something he totally loves.

No comments: