Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ammon's special day



Ammon was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, on Feb. 6th 2010 in the Yuba City Stake Center on Civic Blvd. in Yuba City. It was the Stake Baptisms and he was baptized with 3 other children one of which was his cousin Taylor Warren. Ian baptized and confirmed him, Grandma Warren spoke at the service and his Grandpa Warren and Uncle Kevin acted as witnesses. He had been waiting for a long time, (almost 2 months) which for a little kid is forever. He had the biggest smile after. I really didn't get to be in the service much because I was out chasing Bradford and Abby around, I think maybe I will get to enjoy Abby's baptism. It was a beautiful day and so nice to have so many friends and family there, but we did miss Grandma and Grandpa Pietz as they are on their mission. Here are some pictures, I just wish I could have taken more

4 comments:

AaronTara said...

That is great! I can't believe that Laura will be baptized in 2 years. Time sure flies. We're coming out at the end of March... yay! : D

Aaron and Michelle said...

That was a really neat day! I still need to send you that picture of Abby and Grandpa. Very cute!

Sheryl Towers said...

Great pictures, and congrats to Ammon.

Sheryl Towers said...

P.S. I love the family picture. And love the little 'red' hair!