I'm glad she can handle being away from me but sometimes it's a little depressing when I have to take her away from somewhere kicking and screaming. She can be a little fireball at times but really, really sweet most of the time, either way I love her to pieces.
Friday, September 5, 2008
"Do I have school today?"
I'm glad she can handle being away from me but sometimes it's a little depressing when I have to take her away from somewhere kicking and screaming. She can be a little fireball at times but really, really sweet most of the time, either way I love her to pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so adorable! Laura loves preschool too... since the bus brings her home I don't have to fight with her. Aaron said the first day bringing her home was rough. Hopefully we'll be able to come visit soon so they can play together.
Post a Comment