I love my kids from their heads to their toes, all 50 of them!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween
Grace actually looks more like she could be my child in this picture!! We have a Power Ranger, Ninja, Executioner, Pocahontas, Daddy and Pumpkin. How random is that.
I Love the Pocahontas hair. I can't believe how big and old Grace looks these days. Halloween is the best in Yuba City. It looks like Prop 8 will pass, Congrats!!
I had to laugh because at the Trunk or Treat I said to Grace,"Oh look it is Pocahontas." Her reply to me as serious as she could be was,"It's me Grace." Silly Me!!
4 comments:
I Love the Pocahontas hair. I can't believe how big and old Grace looks these days. Halloween is the best in Yuba City. It looks like Prop 8 will pass, Congrats!!
Tyler was so excited to talk to Ammon. We need to do that more often. Love the black hair on Grace.
I had to laugh because at the Trunk or Treat I said to Grace,"Oh look it is Pocahontas." Her reply to me as serious as she could be was,"It's me Grace." Silly Me!!
I wish we could've gotten together! Looks like it will be a lot easier very soon.
Post a Comment