
You know those scenes where a guy is crawling through the desert and utters, "water." I'm feeling that way about sleep lately. Abigail is just not sleeping and I know I have created a monster by letting her fall asleep while eating but the cycle is so dog-gone hard to break. Plus how can you get mad or let a baby that's so cute cry when you know there is something you can do about it. But really I'm getting to the point where enough is enough, I NEED SLEEP!!!"
3 comments:
I could never just let them cry either! She is so cute too, just give it up! Unless you plan on stopping the nursing, don't plan on sleeping.
That is so difficult, I know so many of us have felt your pain. Time to let little miss Abigail cry it out maybe?? Like I'm ever successful in this department either. I hope you both can catch some Z's soon.
I hear ya! I'm having the same exact problem with Avery.
Post a Comment